“The Practical Guide to the Astral worlds and working with Spirit Beings” is the second class in the Astral Energetics series of teachings. It explores useful ways we can work with the Astral world as modern day spiritual workers or healer practitioners. This class expands upon the material covered in the November 2011 Astral Energetics class, but can also be taken by students as a stand-alone home study course. Please note the date of this class has been changed: it will now be available in the Fall of 2012.
Everyone is familiar with the idea of spirit beings existing alongside the human realm. We find reference to spirit beings in all main stream religions (“Angels” and “Demons”), in our ancient mythology (“Gods” and “Goddesses”), in the Shamanic teachings on every continent (“Spirit Animal” or “Spirit Allies”) and in use as part of our daily language (our “Guardian Angel”, our “muse”, our personal “spirit guide”). However, the modern era of materialistic thinking denigrates and ignores the existence of any invisible spirits that sharing our world with us. Yet, the Astral Worlds (alternate dimensions of time and space inhabited by spirit beings of various types) are always available to be explored: simply bring an open mind, and be willing to welcome your personal experience rather than blindly accept the opinion of others. This class is about gaining knowledge and experience of these various types of beings, as well as learning how to interact with them so as to enhance our modern-day lives.
Exploring the impact of spirit beings in our lives also can be a catalyst for our own awakening into our true nature: that of multi-dimensional human beings. When we relate to non-physical beings we can be either positively or negatively influenced by them but only according to lessons that we need to learn in order to grow out of our spiritual infancy. This is the crux of the spirit world: the amoral nature of many spirit beings. Unrestricted by the psychological or emotional control mechanisms used humans who wish to dominate other humans, spirit beings instead offer alternate ways to open our heart, and our eye of spirit. They present opportunities for personal and spiritual development that push us beyond the self-imposed limitations of materialism. Spirit beings can help us grow into our full spiritual potential, although it is also true that some can lead us astray, or take us deeper into human suffering.
We will begin our journey towards a practical approach to the Astral Worlds by reviewing how it is that the materialist viewpoint conflicts with the age-old experience of human being and spirit being co-existing together in practical arrangements. Then, we will look at a three-tiered map of spirit beings, one that allows us to work with them, or to avoid any problems with them. We will look at:
- The Middle Astral: the spirit beings that wish to help us, guide us, and challenge us to awaken into our full potential.
- The Lower Astral: the challenging beings of spirit that thrive on human suffering, and who have an agenda to bring chaos or destruction into our lives.
- The Higher Astral: the high-level spiritual leaders of the non-visible worlds, who exist to inspire and support the movement of all sentient life out of primitive consciousness and towards a creative evolution or enlightenment of existence.
Each “level” of these spirit beings brings us opportunities to develop practical tools for our spiritual development.
The Middle Astral beings are the guides (or tricksters) that work with us in the trenches of the physical world. In this class we will learn how to work effectively with them, in order to get the best possible outcome.
The Lower Astral beings are a vital part of the creative chaos of universal energies, thriving on primal emotional energies. We will look at how we can avoid their destructive influence while working towards a higher purpose.
And Higher Astral beings are the inspiration for all sentient beings: they radiate consciousness that guides us ever closer towards full integration of who we are, as evolving humans.
This class will not only provide a map of the Astral Realms and the beings that live in them, but will offer techniques and exercises through which you can explore contact with these various classes of spirit beings for yourself. Additional topics that will be covered:
- Our options as healer or therapist: removing spirit “invasion” versus psycho-therapeutic process work (that awakens lost or undeveloped consciousness in the client).
- We will examine the Shamanic methods that can energize the hidden aspects of our energy bodies, such as the use of psychotropic drugs, or “plant medicine”.
- Spiritual development leads us towards developing tools to interact with the spirit world that are based on those of the material realm: the creation of a personal boundary, the issues of individuation within our family and social groups, negotiation skills, and awakening ourselves to latent abilities or skills.
- We will explore the importance of developing the Sixth chakra, and how clearing Talu chakra (located in the brain stem) is a valuable asset in our work with Astral influences.
- The Expansion of Astral Light energy healing skill will be taught. By flooding the mitochondria of each cell with high-level astral frequencies we can clear away much lower astral influence, and encourage middle-higher astral contact. We will practice this skill as a guided meditation, and you are invited to then adapt it for application into your own healing work.
Finally, we will look at the implications to us, and to our clients, when they awaken out of lower Astral dominance and move into contact with a spiritually-relational universe. The evolution of ourselves into embodied spirit beings runs counter to come social agendas. We will explore some options that are available to us, as global citizens.
An open mind and a spirit of taking an adventure into inner worlds are all that is required for this class. And, you always have the option to keep your distance from anything taught that may cause you concern, or discomfort.The intention is that you will leave with new transformational tools to try out for yourself, in your own stye. These techniques of personal transformation that can help you craft a successful and creative life for yourself, as well as help you in your work with others.
Some of this material was presented in Japan (with Japanese translation by Yui Wang) during Dean’s public teleclass on April 21-22, as well as the Graduate class on April 24-26, 2012. Japanese speakers can find more info on my Japanese website, here.
The US/Canada/European class will be available as a home study class only, and will be made available in the Fall of 2012. Sorry for those of you eager to move to Level 2, but I needed to do improve and streamline the material prior to publication.
Cost: 250 USD.
To book your place now, please email Dean Ramsden.
If you missed the Level One Class on Astral Energetics you can still order it right now, also for 250 USD, and begin your studies in preparation for this upcoming class. Email Dean for purchasing via PayPal.